[TowerTalk] New QTH

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New QTH
From: (Leikhim, Joe)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 22:28:06 -0400
I bought some Polyphaser protectors and some Huber and Suhner protectors
from Tessco 1 800 472 7373.
The Polyphasers have DC blocking and little energy leakthrough.

The Huber and Suhner protectors have no DC blocking which is what I need
for my satellite antenna preamplifiers.

The H&S units use gas protectors while Polyphaser uses solid state
H&S units are very compact and have a higher quality appearance than

N3SL wrote:
> We (finally) break ground on a new, convenant free, QTH in about 3 weeks.  I
> have called and spoken with sales people at Polyphaser twice now to request
> info and a current catalogue so I can install things from the (sub)ground up.
> I'm now over a month out from the last call, and still no response.  Since
> AA0CY left the company, I do not see any "ham presence" on the internet.
> Question:  What other companies have you had good response from, and are they
> as "reputable" as Polyphaser.  There have to be other players.  Any assistance
> is greatly appreciated.
> 73,
> Steve
> --
> FAQ on WWW:
> Submissions:
> Administrative requests:
> Problems:
> Search:

Joe Leikhim K4SAT (EX KE4TZH)

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967