[TowerTalk] Mobile Tower

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mobile Tower
From: (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 22:42:07 -0700
At 10:25 PM -0700 4/28/98, Bryn Joynes wrote:

>This is my ideal tower:
>Crank up tower which sits on a trailer as its base, and also tilts
>over so that I can do antenna work.
>I know of Aluma in Florida makes such a beast but would like to know
>of any other manufacturers.  Please could anybody help with possible

Both Tri-Ex and US Tower advertise them.  You can also check with the folks
at Force 12.  They have one they haul around to the various ham fests and
every time I see it I try to figure out some way to make off with it.  So
far, no luck. . . .  :)  But at least they should be able to tell you where
they got it and let you know how they like it.

73, Dick

Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)