[TowerTalk] Txylan

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Txylan
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:11:45 -0500 (CDT)
Larry Bush writes:

>I notice in a Telewave, Inc. commercial antenna catalog they use a product
>called Txylan.
>I quote the following from their catalog. "The antennas are coated with a
>high-tech special silicone based Txylan coating. The Txylan material serves
>to provide environmental protection from corrosive gases, ultraviolet
>radiation, salt spray, acid rain and abrasives such as windblown sand in
>desert environments."

Their site also calls it "our exclusive Txylan coating...."
so unless they sell it in cans I doubt they are going
to tell you what it is.

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)
512/416-7010                          -- "Heard it on the X"                               -- ZZ Top