[TowerTalk] C-3 & TH7 comparison - a revision

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C-3 & TH7 comparison - a revision
From: (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:03:01
At 06:02 PM 4/29/98 -0400, Charles H. Harpole wrote:
>And, I still also question the possibility of a computer program (at
>today's level of technology-- especially in hams' hands) having enough of
>the skads of variables so that a computer can model an antenna and have
>that antenna work the same on a test range-- or even more, at a ham's
>location.  Just do not believe in the computer modeling yet.  de K4VUD
But K7LXC et al did their measurements on a range.  And they converge
remarkably well with the computer models.  Take the precautions outlined on
LB's web page and the current generation of modeling software can do a very
good job with most antennas.  It's time, Charlie!

73, Pete Smith N4ZR

"That's WEST Virginia.  Thanks and 73"