[TowerTalk] computer noises on low bands

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] computer noises on low bands
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 16:15:37 -0400
umm....a sledgehammer?  :) couldn't resist.

Not really for Towertalk
Is the problem a birdy type of noise? Have you tried disconnecting your
monitor cable?
If it goes away when you disconnect the mon cable, then either put a
shielded cable in or add some ferrite chokes on it. You could also try
moving the computer to a different spot, if the noise is processor noise.
Scott
KA1CLX