[TowerTalk] Safety Belts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Safety Belts
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 20:43:54 -0400
The best? By far it's the top of the line Elk River harness like I have-all
padded, full restraint, 3 d rings, etc. They have a web site I think at
www.elkriver.com or something like that. Try that or a search on Elk River.
I've had mine for about 6 months now and it is fabulous-though a little
expensive for most. But then again, it's only your life, and your comfort.
Can't remember the name of it, but it was something like "Towermaster, or
sitemaster". The belt was about $200 and the lanyard was about $100. The
zorber  fall restraint is about $100 also.
73,
Scott
KA1CLX