[TowerTalk] Tom Rauch, W8JI

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tom Rauch, W8JI
From: bohnovic@worldnet.att.net (John/K4WJ)
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 13:17:02 -0400
Tod,

Thanks for the picture. I had a QSO with Tom on his way back from Dayton
and I was wondering what the operator at the other end looked like.

Now, does anyone have a picture of a Rauchschnauzer? I'd love to see one of
these things..hi...

de John/K4WJ

At 10:03 AM 5/19/98 -0500, Tod Olson wrote:
>For those who may have missed talking with Tom Rauch, W8JI, at
>Dayton, here is a picture of him in the Ameritron Booth. I know,
>I know, it is not the regular material that is included on the
>reflector, but Tom is such a regular contributor that I thought
>some of the reader might like to see "who is that guy".
>
>For those interested in digital camera technology I used a Kodak
>DC-210 digital camera to capture a 640 x 480 pixel true color
>picture. I reduced the number of pixels to 320x240 to get an 8
>KByte .jpg file for use on the reflector.
>
>Tod Olson, K0TO

??????? John/K4WJ in Pembroke Pines, FL
???? QTH is 26 00 51 N??
??????????? 80 16 16 W