[TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2CD on 12, 17 & 6m

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2CD on 12, 17 & 6m
From: (DavidC)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 19:08:47 -0400
Over the past week several folks have told me that the 40-2CD tunes up
nicely and runs real well on 12 and 17, and that according to an MFJ-259
shows a good swr and impedance on 6m (multiple wavelengths I guess!).

I would greatly value reports of actual experiences with this antenna on
these non-design frequencies as I move closer to finalizing my antenna

These are all secondary bands for me and if this beam will handle them I
will be able to settle on it as adequate for those bands and return my
focus to maximizing 10-15-20.

This is a wonderful reflector, made so by all herein who love the hobby and
enjoy the sharing of knowledge and experience!   Thanks & 73, DavidC  AA1FA