[TowerTalk] Direct Burial?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Direct Burial?
From: (
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 10:22:46 EDT

<< Thanks, Steve. Yes... this is very helpful.....  Wouldn't want to fry the
XYL when she's doing yardwork while I'm operating hihi. >>
Glad to see you have your priorities in order, like most of us "devout" hams,
hamming takes precedence over certain "chores".  Actually, I know some hams
that would probably first grieve the loss of air time, as well as the loss of
their  XYL, should she errantly become and incadescent lamp while mowing the
lawn ( just a little morbid humor here of course!! HI!.)     I will send you
more info on Heliax, LMR, and "BURY-FLEX" direct to your Email as  we handle
these more commercially so the ham section of our web site doesn' fully
reflect details.  Thanks for response. Regards,  Steve Davis, K1PEK    DAVIS
RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design. Discounts
to hams..........BURY-FLEX ? low loss HF-microwave HDPE coax; ....FLEX-WEAVE?
aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc. .  .LMR ?,
Heliax?, PolyPhaser, etc.  Visit our web site at
"The Triad":   DAVIS RF Co., ORION WIRE CORP and The WIREMAN:   Three types of
expertise, three corporate buying power and customer inter-personal
relationships benefitting all.