[TowerTalk] SSV values, on the hoof

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SSV values, on the hoof
From: (Jonathan Starr)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 09:00:34 -1000
These are Maui prices :

We have paid $1000 each for similar towers which were already
disassembled and had a bit of surface rust. Really clean, $1500 each
would be a fair price. Subtract $500 for the dismantling you will have
to do.

Good luck. They are great towers.

Jonathan KH6X

To: <>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 15:25:44 -0400
From: John Vickers <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Used Rohn SSV

I have a chance to buy 4 Rohn 80 ft SSV towers. They consist of the
following sections each --- 6N, 5N, 4N, and 3WN. Towers are standing,
within a 50 mile radius of my QTH. I have access to a Boom truck and
plenty of help.

Can someone give me an idea of a fair price to offer ???  Any help on
approx value is appreciated.

73 John / JRA

- --