[TowerTalk] Tower Fall Radius Data?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Fall Radius Data?
From: (
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 18:14:21 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-04 16:06:02 EDT, writes:

<< Looking for references/studies that give the predicted fall radius of a
 tower when it fails - seems like I saw a message about that a few days
 ago but it's been discarded since then.  I think I saw a reference to
 about 1/3 the height of the tower - is that right?  >>

      The only one I've seen is the infamous Gunnar Olsen study. I've got a
copy of it. Two bucks please to cover the costs. Tower Tech, Box 572,
Woodinville, WA, 98072.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC