[TowerTalk] Triex info needed

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Triex info needed
From: (Martin Ellis)
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 13:47:18 +1200
Here is message posted to amother reflector.
If you can help please contact Jerry, NOT me!
Martin ZL1ANJ

------------------------------starts here

To: <>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 13:46:40 GMT
From: Gerard Jendraszkiewicz <>
Subject: TriEx tower !!!!!

I need to get some information on a LM-470D TriEx tower.
I have a tower that is need of repair.

I need a rigging diagram.

I have repeatedly called TriEx but have only got the  RUN ARROUND.
I also need to get the stubs for this tower and the raising
fixture too !

Does anybody have an telephone/e-mail address for the owner ??
I can not seem to get past the front desk. All I get is that
"I'll call you back when I get the prices", but the call never comes!
Its been almost 4 weeks now and nada nothing zilch!
Their customer service is really s****! It sure seems that they
don't want my business !

Anybody else have any luck getting replacement parts ?
If so how did you do it ????
73, Jerry, KE9I