[TowerTalk] re: Re: Radio Shacks (RS) PRO-50MX Headphones w/boom

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] re: Re: Radio Shacks (RS) PRO-50MX Headphones w/boom
From: n4gi@juno.com (Blake M Meinecke)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 09:09:01 EDT
Herik,

The cartridge exchange is very easy to do.  Only 5 min. with an
adjustable temp. iron (tiny tip).  I would suggest using one of these,
because the cartridge is sensitve(& even comes with instructions).

About the "free" clamshell.  I bought the Pro-50MX before I went  to
Dayton.  While strolling around enjoying the show (my first time at
Dayton), I stopped and asked the lady who was running the  Heil booth how
much the clamshells were.  She dug into a box, handed me one and said not
to worry about it.  She said that she only had brought a few anyway.

 I think  there are a lot of hungry (angry?) dogs out there doing some
serious chewing.  Maybe Heil is onto us and is starting to limit the
clamshell market????
  I guess I just got lucky.

GL, 73.

Blake--N4GI

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]