[TowerTalk] CHAMPION RADIO PRODUCTS commercial announcement

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CHAMPION RADIO PRODUCTS commercial announcement
From: UpTheTower@aol.com (UpTheTower@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 17:15:19 EDT
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

      In the last two years, many of you have purchased safety equipment,
tower hardware and other items from the Tower Tech mail order business. I want
to thank you for your business.

     But Tower Tech is no more. There is now a new business offering the same
products plus more. I'd like to announce that CHAMPION RADIO PRODUCTS is open
for business. The web site is at www.championradio.com and the phone number is
888-833-3104. There are still a couple of loose ends that we are working on
but please feel free to visit the web site or call. Operators are standing by.

     BTW, for those of you interested in the Tribander Comparison Report, this
will be the ONLY place where you can purchase it when it becomes available
later this month.

      Other items include:

CQWW Handbook
3 different Rohn catalogs
3 different Loos guy wire tensioners
the Mast, Antenna and Rotator Calculator (MARC) Program
and lots more.

      Thanks for your indulgence in this post.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC

CHAMPION RADIO PRODUCTS