[TowerTalk] Rohn 35 tower??

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 35 tower??
From: (Kurt Andress)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 12:23:35 -0700
Bryan, W5KFT asked
>       Does anyone have information on a special tower that
> Rohn supposedly built for Motorola's use that is referred to
> as Rohn 35 or Motorola 35 tower.  Would like to get information
> on this tower model.....Thanks

The tower you are asking about is called "HW".
It was made for Motorola.
It has the same legs as 25G. 3/8" bracing (25G has 5/16, 45G has 7/16).
I got 90 ft of it free according to a previous post.
Call Rohn. Cellular Products, 6718 W. Plank Rd., P.O. Box 2000, Peoria, Il
Phone 309-697-4400.
I spoke to a fellow named Grady Rooker in 1994 and he faxed me a copy of
the section drawing.
The fax quality is too poor to forward to you.
73, Kurt

> YagiStress - The Ultimate Mechanical Design Software for Yagi's
Visit -