[TowerTalk] Vertical? -Reply

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Vertical? -Reply
From: Will KN6DV" < (Will KN6DV)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 21:18:35 +0100
Hank I start to believe you are right about Cushcraft.
I have send out 5! e-mails to Steve Best and to
started 6-2 (June 2nd).
I also placed 2 long distance phone calls to cushcraft and so far no reply
at all (the lady who answered the phone told me to try to send a e-mail to: and that bounced.
All I have is a few lousy questions about the X9 with I am/was interested
In my last e-mail to Cushcraft I already questioned the tech support.
I think 1 1/2 week is a little to long.
73 Will, K6NDV