[TowerTalk] Rotor Reconditioning Preference?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor Reconditioning Preference?
From: (DavidC)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:24:41 -0400
I am looking at buying a used Hygain HDR-300 rotor.  It looks clean but has
not been serviced since coming down off the tower.
I have found two sites on the Internet for rotor service, Norm's Rotor
Service  and The Rotor Doctor  .  Any experiences that would recommend
one over the other (quality and price) to recondition the HDR-300?  BTW:
The seller is asking $400., is that a reasonable price for this rotor and
control even if I have to pay $100. plus to get the rotor reconditioned?
Thanks & 73, DavidC  AA1FA