[TowerTalk] Tramming Method

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tramming Method
From: (DavidC)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 23:00:39 -0400
Yesterday, I removed a 4 ele wide spaced 20m beam and a 6 ele 15m beam from
70 ft of rohn 45g. We used the tramming method, with slings and carabiners.
It was much easier than the "the dropping the guys method". I am sold on
this method. It is second only to a bucket truck.
This is just a personal comment, not a proclimation.
your mileage may vary............
Henry  KB7RTA

OK Henry, you didn't think you were going to get away that easy did you?

Can the process be reversed?  I will be putting a KT34XA atop a 70 footer,
and probably a 26 foot boom log periodic atop a 50 or 60 footer.

Please describe the process and required materials ... e.g. what is a

Never fearful of admitting ignorance in the pursuit of knowledge!  73,
DavidC  AA1FA