[TowerTalk] Lightning Protection Information

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightning Protection Information
From: (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 19:30:35 -0500
At Johnson Space Center, our Human Resources Development Branch
(Training Office, geez!!--hello, Mr. Gore???) has subscribed for
and is airing on the JSC TV distribution system a 20+ hour long
(broken into four or five segments) training video on grounding
and shielding of electronic equipment.  Fortunately, there was a
sign-up for getting loan of the videotapes and classnotes after
the airings are complete....if there's any interest, I will be
happy to provide the program's producer's and how to acquire the
program or have your company acquire it.  Send me a note directly
and I will respond when I get the details.

dale, kg5u