[TowerTalk] Georgia Storms

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Georgia Storms
From: (DavidC)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 23:31:23 -0400
> Maybe it sounds like I am a crybaby..and just need to get back on with
> life...but a feel of dread and dispair is enveloping me at this
> most of you don't have to go through this to this extent...
> look for me on the radio as I head for europe...3.795 starting at Rick

   No need to apologize at all, grief, anger, frustration are all part of
properly dealing with loss ... as is prayer!

   Just reading your post reminds me that as I design my antenna and tower
system that I will once again be nervous every time a serious storm
approaches ... praying that it won't be the one that un-does the hard work
of creating just-the-right setup!  (Here it is ice storms and wind

   Hang in there, enjoy your trip, and expect your neighboring Hams to be
there with you as you rebuild ... I am sure they will!  (Sort of like the
Amish as they do a barn-raising ... antenna parties are great fun!)

73, DavidC  AA1FA