[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Insurance for tower damage

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Insurance for tower damage
From: (
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 16:57:07 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-17 16:50:25 EDT, writes:

<< I worked with my agent to get these riders....$10,000 max either attached
 free standing (common for workshops and the like), $100 deductible, and
 replacement value.  This cost a whopping $29 more per year!  (Its $42 now
 but max has increased to $14,400).
 Check you policy now so you won't be sorry!  >>

       Good advice. 

       Generally if the insurance company doesn't consider it to be a
structure, then you can probably still get it covered under personal property.
Either way, there's no reason why the insurance company won't pay (sweeping

     Also nowadays, most insurance IS replacement value.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>