[TowerTalk] Could not believe my eyes

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Could not believe my eyes
From: (
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:34:35 EDT
Hi Lee,

        Pretty much of the same thing happened to me this spring.  (I had
installed the guys last summer.)  It was not the fault of the turnbuckle
because I have threaded wire through it to prevent unwanted turning.  It
was not the fault of the anchor rod which goes down into the cement because
I marked it at ground level and compared the mark after I tightened the
turnbuckle.  I figure the guy wires stretched.  Must have been the fault of
El Nino (everything else is, right?).

        By the way, the LOOS tension guage I bought from TowerTech once
again was the useful tool of the day.  (Thanks again Steve.)

73, Dave Clemons K1VUT