[TowerTalk] TH7DX SWR Problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH7DX SWR Problem
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (K4SB)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 01:40:49 -0700
I think under the circumstances, I just might take the 10 meter traps
apart ( after first marking the inside ) and see if both are identical.
It's been to long since I owned one to remember, but are the 10 traps
supposed to be installed in only one way?

Or try mixing a new trap with an old one and see what happens.

When an antenna which has been used successfully for a number of years
by countless hams will not perform to the same measurements, something
is wrong with that particular antenna.

One other thing...is there any wire, guy, cable, ect. near the antenna
which might be close to resonance on 10?

GL

Ed