[TowerTalk] TH7DX Problem Solved

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH7DX Problem Solved
From: (
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 14:23:34 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-21 12:05:58 EDT, writes:

> The problem with the TH7DX and the 10M SWR is solved.  I hooked the antenna
>  directly to the rig and the problem went away.  Replacing the coax to the
>  tuner and from the tuner to the lowpass filter did the trick.  One of them
>  has a problem.

    Two recent 'antenna problem' calls were both due to something wrong in the
shack (bad switch in one case). Sure was a relief to find it was something
that didn't necessitate a (fruitless) trip up the tower or tree. Eliminating
everything between the rig or antenna analyzer and the end of the coax might
be very informative.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC