[TowerTalk] city council horror

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] city council horror
From: (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:18:16 -0400
Having gone through something similar, I encourage any ham able to attend
this "event" to do so.

Many hams in the Tampa area I never even knew existed showed up (close to
100) when it was our day with the county commissioners, including someone
they knew....a ham who they knew from his work with emergency planning

If you can help this gentleman out - it is true - there is something to be
said for as large turnout.  If you are able to talk this thing up on a
local repeater that may help raise your attendance level, too.

More IS better here.

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP