[TowerTalk] HB9CV/TET Antennas

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HB9CV/TET Antennas
From: (David L. Thompson)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 09:38:27 -0400 (EDT)
At 01:47 PM 6/22/98 +0200, you wrote:
>I am looking for 3, 4 element HB9CV measure data for 14-28 MHz.
>Please help!
>Best regards HA7EA (Feri)

Feri has requested this info several times.  I sent him to the W4RNL web
page as he has a topic on HB9CV.  Very little has been done with using the
HB9CV as a cell for a larger array with parasitic elements except for a JA
company TET, now out of business.  Does anyone know either the JA or
stateside ham that sold/distributed TET who can help Feri?

If you can contact Feri directly at:  Ferenc Nemeth <>

73, Dave K4JRB