[TowerTalk] rf-beads

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rf-beads
From: (w1rzf@ma)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 17:07:16 -0700
Hi Om. I want to decouple feedlines to my multiband quad. I have 12
beads( fb-77-1024 i think).
they are 1.125 " long,1.0" od and 0.5 " id. ARRL ant manual says 12 such
beads is ok for 1.8-30 mhz.
I plan to have seperate lines for 14,18,21,es 28. How can I determine
the number required for each band? Any suggestions on how to mechanicaly
hold them in place once slipped over the rg-213.
In a previous ant I wrapped with electrical tape. when I later took the
assembly apart the was waterin and around the cores. Tnx Art