[TowerTalk] city council horror

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] city council horror
From: (Andy Blank)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 01:32:49 -0400
>I live in a 40,000 acre "subdivision" on open range with wild horses and
>in a county with a total population of 3,000. Since our land was officially
>subdivided, it does have covenants. Fortunately, they do not address radio
>towers. Last weekend, my wife found out that the homeowners association has
>received 30 complaints about my tower in the last 6 months. They are
>discussing how to modify the covenants to outlaw towers. Give me a break!!!
>Tom, K5RC/7
>Virginia City, NV

Hi Tom...

I can't help but wonder what Ole Ben Cartright and the boys of the Ponderosa
would say about this!
I'm sure that if they were there today, they would form a posse and take
care of
the neighbors.
Also, Hoss would make one hell of a ground crew member.

For those who are lost, Bonanza took place in Tom's town of Virginia City...

73,  Andy