[TowerTalk] Cushcraft D4 Rotary Dipole

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft D4 Rotary Dipole
From: (
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:35:33 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-23 22:20:44 EDT, writes:

> I know about the
>  D40 and others which have a wider bandwidth but I have a turning radius
>  limit which would require bending the element ends (anyone done that
>  either?).

     Sure - works FB. NW6P had a 2L Force 12 antenna that swung over his
property line by about 2 feet. We got the ends of the elements bent at a 90
degree angle and mounted them vertically. I've got pictures that I'll publish
in my CQ Contest column sometime in the future.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC    Professional tower hardware and more!