[TowerTalk] city council horror

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] city council horror
From: (Gareth Crispell)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 23:18:07 -0400
Stu Greene wrote:
> At 01:32 AM 6/24/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >I can't help but wonder what Ole Ben Cartright and the boys of the Ponderosa
> >would say about this!
> >I'm sure that if they were there today, they would form a posse and take
> >care of
> >the neighbors.
> --
> what do you think the good folks in Tombstone would have done  >g<  73  Stu
>                              Stu Greene WA2MOE
>                             7537 North 28th Avenue
>                           Phoenix, Arizona 85051  USA

My family pioneered in the Catskill Mountains in the mid 1600's.
Fought in the Revolution and Civil War, and generally been poking
around this country for a long time. I asked my grandfather about
personal freedom almost 40 years ago and he said it was just a
shadow of what his grandfather knew. I wonder what he would think
about today? I think our personal freedoms are being systematically
stripped from us and one fine day we will wake up and there will be
nothing left.
I am sorry gentleman for the non tower spout. Just got upset.

de .... N1MSV  (gary) on the cape cod marsh
                                              the dawn of the New Age of Man,
     they will abide with us.
     Their glory and fire will burn like
     sparks among the stubble!