[TowerTalk] city council horror

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] city council horror
From: (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 20:30:42 -0700

Sent:  Tuesday, June 23, 1998 6:43 PM
Subject:  Re: [TowerTalk] city council horror

In a message dated 98-06-23 20:54:20 EDT, writes:

>       I'm afraid that if it were me , I'd have told THEM to "Take A Hike" !!
>  sure as heck would'nt have paid them any money for a "permit"  on something
>  that I already installed years ago !! Plus was told by "city officials"
>  that I did'nt need any permit because there was no code on the subject !
>  Call me a trouble maker if you like , but I'd have made THEM prove to me in
>  a court that I needed the permit . These people are elected are they not?
>  They work for us don't they . I think that they are just money hungry
>  (who***) and go after easy targets , like hams who do not wish to make
>  trouble . Next thing you know we will have to put little stickers on our
>  towers and register them every  year !!!!  Opps.....  guess I should not
>  give THEM any ideas , THEY may be listening !!!! Just my opinion.  :-)
     Whoa, Easy, big fellah. With that attitude you'd wind up with LESS than
zero. THEY hold all the cards. THEY tell you what is possible. THEY levy
fines. THEY issue building permits.

      YOU got squat.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC

Unless of course you have enough backing to prevent their re-election!
73, Bob AA0CY