[TowerTalk] city council horror

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] city council horror
From: (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 21:21:56 -0700
At 8:29 PM -0700 6/23/98, Bob Wanderer wrote:

>...I don't know if it changed, but when I moved to Nevada
>in 1994, the district attorney for Douglas County told me that it was
>his opinion that PRB-1 pre-empted any restrictions Douglas County
>might care to impose.

This was still true eighteen months ago when I got the building permit for
my tower (  They are still
interested in ensuring safe construction practices, hence the plan review
and inspections, but they feel PRB-1 exempts hams from all other
"permission" issues.

73, Dick

Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)