[TowerTalk] city council horror

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] city council horror
From: (Steve Hurst)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:35:27 -0600
Steve ,

        So are you saying that we should just roll over and play dead whenever
some county official comes to our door and slaps a fine on us ?? For
whatever reason ??  Sorry .... but I tend to think that the Constitution
gives me more than just "squat" !!!
There is such a thing as property rights ( last time I checked anyway ) ,
and the "persuit of happiness" is there not ?? Yeah , your right I do have
an attitude !!!  :-)

Steve Hurst
KA7NOC  ( southern Idaho )

" I'm cooler than you are. Why don't you fix your little problem and light
this candle ?"
Alan B. Shepard