[TowerTalk] Giving in - city council horror

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Giving in - city council horror
From: (
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:41:30 EDT
In a message dated 6/24/98 7:14:45 AM Central Daylight Time,

> We The People put them there.  We The People can take them out.  Votes
>   do count.  When those jerks begin to subject their own personal feelings
> onto
>   the general populace, they are grossly out of order.  It's happening all
>  over the
>   country, in virtually every segment of society.  Government....trying to
>  control
>   every aspect of American Lives.  Get the Friggin' government out of our
> lives.

I agree 200%. The problem with homeowner's associations, architectural control
committees and those who administer covenants is that they are often volunteer
do-gooders, small time politicians and folks who don't have a life. They are
extremely vocal but haven't a clue about how to bring about positive change
and don't know how to reach consensus on anything.

Tom, K5RC/7