[TowerTalk] MFJ-259B versus AEA-CIA

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MFJ-259B versus AEA-CIA
From: (DavidC)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:55:34 -0400
I would be interested in comparisons between the new MFJ-259B and the new
I have sold my MFJ-259 and plan to sell my RF-1 if the AEA-CIA is a good
replacement for both.  (BTW:  AEA-CIA is part of Tempo Research
Corporation).  MFJ sent me the pdf file that describes the MFJ-259B in
detail and I have received answers to a variety of questions posed to
Tempo-AEA about the AEA-CIA, but I am seeking user experiences.  (I can
post the AEA-CIA Q & A if anyone is interested.  Thanks & 73, DavidC  AA1FA