[TowerTalk] Dumb Question Territory

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dumb Question Territory
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:22:02 -0400 (EDT)

Many of you know that I will be the first one to jump when an off-topic
message pops up on towertalk.  However, it is my opinion that there is no
such thing as a stupid question on this reflector as long as it is ON
TOPIC.

There are all levels of "experts" on this reflector.  If a question comes
across that you think is stupid... delete it.  Someone else with a lower
level of knowledge will probably be happy to answer the question
correctly.

So please dont hesitate posting your "stupid" questions.  It may save
your tower, antennas, and maybe your life.

73

Bill Fisher, W4AN  Extra class radio operator, General class station
builder.