[TowerTalk] Loose vs Lose and There, Their, They're

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Loose vs Lose and There, Their, They're
From: (
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:36:28 EDT

<< I would listen to K7LXC correct spelling or not.

     Aw, jeez. And I try hard to spell everything correctly. I even proof read
my stuff (what a concept!).

>>And I want to hear people's experiences, correct spelling or not. >>

      It was one of the big shocks when I first got on the internet how poorly
many people used English. Now I just have to make sure that I don't lose my
loose Loos.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC