[TowerTalk] More Guy Anchors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More Guy Anchors
From: (Chuck Sudds)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:03:26 -0500
I am getting ready to install my 80ft of Rohn 45G. I have the base and all
three of the guy-anchor spots marked off, out in my "North 40." Rather than
manually digging these holes, I was planning on enlisting the services
(again) of my Rural Electric Company, and their power pole auger. I plan to
have them auger down about 8-9 ft and about 18-24" in diameter. Does anyone
see a problem with round guy anchor bases?? I do plan to have elevated guys,
about 4-5ft out of the ground.
Looking forward to ALL replies, mispelled or not ;)

Chuck Sudds  K0TVD
Missouri Valley, Iowa USA