[TowerTalk] Loose vs Lose and There, Their, They're

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Loose vs Lose and There, Their, They're
From: tao@skypoint.com (Tod Olson)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:44:49 -0600
I am sure that people are not intentionally making such errors. In fact, I
suspect that many of the errors occur at the keyboard and in the "heat of
the creative impulse" as persons write. Perhaps the best advice to us all is
to spend a minute re-reading what we have just written to be sure it is
exactly what we intended to say and drafted in a way that corresponds to the
way we wish people to see us.

In the little bit above I had to go back and make a couple of "product
improvements" before I was ready to release it for public scrutiny.

73,

Tod, K0TO