[TowerTalk] Thrust bearing

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing
From: (Jan L. Ditzian)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:13:01 -0400
I have part of a thrust bearing removed from a Rohn 25 tower.
All I have is the live part, that sits on the tower, not the part
that fits into it and attaches to the mast.  The part I have has
ball bearings.

If anyone has this other part, I would be interested in a deal,
along with directions on how to clean and lubricate the
bearings.  It has not been used for about ten years.

Or, if someone has a full thrust bearing he wants to sell, I
might be interested.

Jan, KX2A