[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G or 45G?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G or 45G?
From: (
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 00:38:30 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-29 23:12:09 EDT, writes:

> > I'm contemplating a 60' tower with about 15 sq. ft of load in my
> residential
>  > back yard.  Want to use only 1 set of guys with torque arm
>  you dont have a choice: you cant use rohn 25 with one set of guys at that
> height
>  (you CAN but no sane person would climb it!!). according to rohn's book,
> even a
>  45G tower should be guyed...the max unguyed is 50'.
      BUSTED!! That's a good cop. (Good eye, Bob!)

      Do not pass GO, do not collect $200. Go directly to the Rohn catalog
before you do anything else.

      Then write the following sentence 25 times (shades of Bart Simpson):
"I will always do what the manufacturer says." Violate at your own risk.

     Like your Mother, we're doing this for your own good.

Cheers,  Steve    K7LXC