[TowerTalk] 6 meter Sensitivity replies

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 6 meter Sensitivity replies
From: du1oz@writeme.com (Edward Soriano, M.D., DU1OZ, KB3CNO)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:20:44 +0800
To all those who answered. Thank you. I guess I have to postpone
installation of the 6 meter beam. Will wait for a while 'till I get
enough bucks for a new coax line.

Been listening the 50 mhz band through my FT-920. Looks like it is very
quiet. No activity. Can't find a Filipino ham active on this particular
band to consult. I wonder how active the band is in this part of
SouthEast Asia. I heard there are repeaters I can work in JA and VK.
Well, I hope my investment for the magic band will be worth.

73 de Ed

Edward Soriano, M.D., DU1OZ, KB3CNO
Philippine Islands