[TowerTalk] Re: [CQ-Contest] [Fwd: New Cushcrast 2el 40]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [CQ-Contest] [Fwd: New Cushcrast 2el 40]
From: sbest@cushcraft.com (sbest@cushcraft.com)
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 98 14:38:47

First, I will say this again and again.  Art's departure from Cushcraft has no
bearing or impact on Cushcraft's amateur production nor our engineering effort.

The XM240 and other monobanders are not yet in full production.  We are
currently in the process of finalizing the product Bill Of Materials and
Operation Sheets.  We intend to publically announce product availability when
they are ready.  This should be within the next few weeks.

Steve Best
President
Cushcraft Corporation