[TowerTalk] Dismantling Rohn 25G tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dismantling Rohn 25G tower
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 07:18:08 -0400
The tower jack should work well for you on 25G...I also like to bring along
several short lengths of 2/4 lumber in the bucket...mebbe 16 inches
long...at the same time as you are trying to un-mate one leg, you are often
creating the force to MATE the other two...stacking up some lumber to the
point where it matches the space between the rungs will keep them from
further re-mating, and your having to go back to square one with a new
troublesome leg.

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm