[TowerTalk] X9 40m add on kit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] X9 40m add on kit
From: k4sqr@juno.com (Jim MILLER)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 20:40:41 -0400
Bill, W8EB;

I believe your point is why I(and others) waited and waited to buy  the
X9, it will accept T-W-O   Forty meter elements, which will be fed with a
second coax! Now it is NOT true. That is misleading and false
advertising. So I suggest Cushcraft FAX all their advertisers Monday
morning and pull the ads.

I did not make any of it up; just read Cushcrafts advertising. So based
on this afternoons comments from Cushcraft,  I have placed the X9 for
sale at rec. radio.swap and KA9FOX's qth.com classified HF Antenna site,
and can only hope someone locally reads it, due to the expense of
shipping an 85 lb. beam.

73 and on to more pleasant subjects.

Jim Miller,  K4SQR

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]