[TowerTalk] city council horror

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] city council horror
From: wa2moe@doitnow.com (Stu Greene)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 14:22:15 -0700
I think you better read the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments to the
Constitution. Once erected legally, no matter what a municipality does, the
tower will not be illegal, assuming of course that it presents no threat to
public safety. To rule otherwise, a court would deprive a tower owner of
property and property rights without due process of law.