[TowerTalk] TET beam assistance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TET beam assistance
From: thompson@mindspring.com (thompson@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 15:04:17 -0400
Several have requested info on older TET beam antennas using the HB9CV feed
system.  The major manufacturer of this antenna was TET distributed in the
USA by Lunar Electronics.  Lunar sold out and Louis Anciaux KG6UH (EX
WB6NMT) went back into the military.

TET Emtron (Australia) bought out TET and TET japan no longer exists.
Emtron has a fine line of antennas at www.emtron.com.au.

Those with the older antennas still need a manual or at least a layout.  Two
are looking for info on the HB 33 SP.  I do know that this is a 20, 15, 10
beam with three elements and the SP means mini series.  A local nearby has
the HB35T and another had the HB37T.

If you have a manual, layout or even a ad write up on the HB 33 SP that we
can copy...please let me know.

73, Dave K4JRB
thompson@mindspring.com