[TowerTalk] Appropriate?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Appropriate?
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (K4SB)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 17:47:50 -0700
Steve Lawrence wrote:

> Is this the Towertalk or the Beetalk reflector?

It's TowerTalk, and the subject of running into a bunch of hornets,
bees,
or wasp while in a relatively helpless situation on a tower is
appropriate.

The remedies suggested have in many cases been completely unknown to me.
Tomorrow while shopping, you can bet some ammonia, Adolph's, and the
strongest antihistamine I can buy will be on the list.

Not a thread which I would expect to continue much longer, but the
suggestions from others serve to teach. I almost died from that damn
bee sting..if I had known then what I have learned, I would have popped
a couple of antihistamines before I left for the doctor. I'm lucky he
was less than 5 minutes away, that it was not a weekend, and that his
diagnosis was rapid and accurate. I would not have lived long enough to
reach an emergency room.

Maybe a few now know more effectively how to prevent and treat such.

73

Ed