[TowerTalk] ARL licensing and other off-topic threads

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ARL licensing and other off-topic threads
From: UpTheTower@aol.com (UpTheTower@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 19:43:12 EDT

     Why do you (you know who you are) people persist on compounding this
stupid situation by cross-posting to every other reflector that the original
jerk (callsign available on request) put in the address fields?

    This is NOT a TowerTalk topic. CEASE AND DESIST. Character attacks
included.

     I am within micro-millimeters of making TowerTalk a moderated reflector
where
nothing gets posted without my approval. For two years the free and
unrestricted flow of information on TowerTalk has been one of its most
charming aspects. That is just about history thanks to those of you who are
pursuing this passionate but inappropriate to TowerTalk topic.

     I understand that the DX reflector is biting the dust and it was a
moderated reflector. I can certainly understand Lyndon's feelings when
confronted with this situation.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC