[TowerTalk] TA-33 feed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TA-33 feed
From: sales@advantagecomm.net (Scott Bullock)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 12:07:36 +0100
Attach the coax directly to the driven element, and put the coax through
about a dozen large ferrite beads to minimize feedline radiation. Be sure
to ground the braid side of the element and coax to the boom as per the
instructions. When I put up my first ta-33 years ago, I forgot to do that,
and it took a while to figure out what was wrong with it. Course it helps
if you have a clearly printed set of instructions, which I didn't.
They make great antennas, enjoy!
73,
Scott
KA1CLX